Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday Magazine (in my dreams)


      Hello. Remember that I did that meme on DeviantArt? Well, I fixed up a little something from it because I liked it so much.
 

I made it look more like a magazine cover. There's no text because that would mar this beauty and why would I wanna do that? Funny how I got away with not drawing any hands in this, I noticed that one night over the weekend that I hid them. I'm in such a Hiddles craze that that's almost all I look at on Pinterest and Pinterest keeps pulling those alignment tricks it does. Here's a few:



Just had a fight with these pictures getting them looking nicely here with this new Blogger feature. Anyway, the first one was just a happy accident of noticing that, even though the shirt colors don't match, he gained back his body. And you can guess what's funny about the other two. I'm now on Redbubble, same name as here, but I only have one artwork up and apparently I draw too small for t-shirts so it's only on phone cases, mugs and pillows. I'll put up more as I go and I'm working on something hilarious right now so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment