Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Humpday Hawkeye Initiative


      Made it to humpday, woo! Anybody heard of the Hawkeye Initiative where artists replace sexist feminine poses in comic books with Hawkeye making the same pose? I just learned about it last week (or earlier, I can't remember) and I wanted to join in and it just so happens that I had material for it: 
 

Wait for it... 

Ta-da! I loved drawing this, especially since Bucky ended up stealing the show with his pose and face. I'm sorry about Cap's face being on the creepy side and the shadow on the inside of his shield. At first I thought up Loki where Bucky is because "he's full-blown diva" but the genius idea of Bucky came to me while washing my hands, then I changed my mind and thought Tony and changed my mind back to Bucky. No Hulk, I couldn't picture him here, sorry. Well, next week Star Wars is coming out and I want to commemorate that so see you next week (hopefully). 

No comments:

Post a Comment