Monday, December 14, 2015

I Love You - I Know


      Hello and welcome to Star Wars Week! I came up with this while planning Dinosaur Week six months ago and now I can show you what I cooked up. This week will cross both established trilogies and will feature the likes of Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Jabba the Hutt, and Darth Vader with one special guest star so saddle up and may the force be with you. First off, a crossover of sorts that would have been an eight panel comic but today it's only four because ain't nobody got time for that (also that's a lot of work. I'm a procrastinator that likes shortcuts).
 
Details that would have been necessary for the imagery I wanted have been put to the side for the moment but yes, I did that. Love is an Open Door is my favorite Frozen song, actually, and the similarity of the guys' first names were probably a factor in this idea. I would like to make the full comic instead of leaving you with a cliffhanger but tomorrow's doodle is easier so I'll keep working on the rest of this week's stuff and hopefully get around to finishing this eventually. (It took me how long to fix that messed up sentence? 4-5-17 is when I fixed it. Yeah, so now you can understand it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment