Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Have You Met My Boyfriends?


      Hello! I have a very special doodle for this week so here goes: 

Ta-daa! So I got the crazy idea to draw them in their fabulous poses last week and I decided to go along with it. Ok, I turned "Hawkeye" around because it was gonna be awkward drawing him with his back facing the viewer but you get the idea. He was actually the hardest part of this to draw  because I had to re-sketch him at least two times, one of them being that I quickly sketched it on paper then traced over it on the tablet and it actually needed re-sizing so I did that. This would make a great T-shirt but it will probably get taken down because Disney doesn't seem to have a good sense of humor so not gonna bother putting it on Redbubble. Hope you guys have a fabulous rest of the week for those of you that will be celebrating your respective holidays and hope to be back next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment