Tuesday, December 29, 2015

GRRRR squeak squeak


      You know, I drew on Friday and I forgot to post it when I planned on doing just that. Sorry.
 

I drew Wolfsbane all cutesy and I uploaded her on Redbubble hoping she'd be a shirt but I draw too small Q-Q. You can still get her as bags or a pillow and a few other things though if you're interested in her gracing a material object. I have a few things I wanna draw and let's see if I can cram in anything before Thursday (the 31st, crap, where'd the year go?). Oh, I finally saw Age of Ultron last night (I know I'm late but at least it was in the same year it came out, unlike its predecessor) and that was some movie. I loved it but the funniest thing (besides Thor getting hit in the face with a freaking rock column and the language joke) was my mom saying mid-movie "I miss Loki". She was hoping for them to kill him in Avengers but she missed him here in Age of Ultron so... congratulations, Tom Hiddleston. You made my mom miss Loki and she's not even a fangirl. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow with something but I also wanna re-watch AoU so let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment