Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sith Saturday


      Ok, so sadly I got behind Thursday but I finished yesterday both Thursday's and Friday's pieces, I just didn't feel like getting on here at that moment because I finished the first one earlier in the day but was saving it for making one post with double the doodles. First off, I traveled back in time to the prequel trilogies: 

Annie, don't choke Taylor (Anakin Skywalker must be a hater). This song happens to be perfect for this relationship so I thought of drawing at least a portion of their epic battle with some of the lyrics but then decided to add a little fourth wall element because I don't think that the Jedi understand the concept of pop music. The background was pretty easy, costumes were fairly simple (I haven't seen this movie in a couple years so I can't say if they were still wearing their robes. Probably not) but when it got to shading, it hit me that the light would be coming from basically everywhere so I thought crap. Still pretty cool, though. And then there's this derp: 


I started drawing it digitally but I wasn't feeling it there so I doodled it in my sketchbook and gosh the second panel came out horrible but someone on Instagram commented that it was perfection so that makes me feel a little better about it. At least the punchline is catchy. I saw the movie last night. It was awesome, the only disappointment was no end credit scene. No, it's not a Marvel movie but Frozen had one so to be on the safe side, we stayed til the very end. Well, that's it. Hope you guys have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment