Tuesday, June 3, 2014

There's a new kid on the block


      Hi, I'm back. I have worked on a few things since last Friday but I thought, these people are probably wondering why lately I've been presenting new characters (well, to you they're new) with Sandra. Is she an outgoing person that she knows them prior and interacts with these other characters? No, she's a bit shy and Saru is a cousin that she wasn't aware she had for a few years. Why is she dressed differently here? And you said something about royalty? Yeah, I'm not answering that. Is she some sort of standard that your other characters have to reach before getting some sort of seal of approval? 

Not really, but that would be funny if she handed them out, right? She'd be a great candidate, because she isn't one to judge for the most part, her standards aren't too high and she's usually cheery without being too much of a joker. I just realized that Wilhelm's personality is a lot like hers. If you notice, the new guy Kenta looks a lot like Mike and Mike will get jealous of another guy that seems to be getting more attention than him. He needs to get over that. Hope you guys enjoy and I haven't forgotten the Super Teens drawing I was working on. I just haven't finished it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment