Monday, June 30, 2014

Another one?


      I am back. My weekend was for a good portion of it enjoyable even though I felt claustrophobic at times and honestly I find people annoying already but I got to see a friend that I haven't seen in almost a year so that was great, besides other stuff. Anyways, now I am free to draw again. Just when you thought that the Morgan family couldn't get any bigger, I present you with another character...

No, he doesn't get adopted by them and he's not another cousin of Sandra's. He's Midori's boyfriend. O-O What you say? Yes, she has a boyfriend, not that her dad Mike likes it. He's American, born in New Jersey but his dad's job has made them move around all over the world so he is a polyglot, pretty mature for his age and he knows he'll never meet a girl like Midori ever again so he makes a point of not losing her even if she doesn't act like the typical girlfriend and her dad finds him annoying. Oh, and he's a cool guy because Midori deserves nothing less.


No comments:

Post a Comment