Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Awesomeness and Goofiness at the same time


      I go on Google+ and there's a GIF taken from Frozen when Anna and Kristoff are throwing Olaf's head between them with the American and Canadian flags pasted on their heads and Olaf's head is Justin Bieber for Canada Day. I didn't know Canada Day was today and I think the GIF is both funny and true. Enough of that, I don't even like Justin Bieber, I can do without him. Here's a Canadian I like. 

I was originally going to go with a gray background but I always do that for my X-Men doodles and it felt, I don't know, wrong? So after a little fiddling around, I decided on a red background and the lettering in white was a bit of an accident but I think it looks better than it would have in black. A while's back, my sister was practicing drawing animals on Photoshop and when she went away, I started doodling on her stuff but the funniest doodle that stood out the most that I just had to save it was this... 

It's supposed to be a meerkat but it came out like a scared Chihuahua. If you need to laugh and/or make yourself feel better, take a look at this and remember even I draw goofy on occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment