Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Like Stickers


      Hey guys, I'm back. Would've liked to have come back on Monday but I was still working on my stickers and I had nothing else to post besides this being a busy week for me. Guess what! I finished!

I have one sticker sheet each for Super Teens and Bittersweet at this present time. Depending on a variety of factors such as success of current stickers, time I have on hand, and inspiration, I may make more. I have a few ideas for them but I'll wait and see first before I do anything further. I will come back and probably comment or post on where you can purchase so PLEASE do NOT copy/steal/sell these characters or designs as they are of my own creation. If I have inspired you to experiment and find your own style using my style as a basis for testing, that is a different story as I have also done the same thing but in the end I put my own creative spin on it. Or if you want to make fanart, that's fine, just please nothing disturbing. I have been disturbed enough already when Googling images of cartoon or comic characters. My characters are much more innocent than that, well, the majority are, so please keep that off the internet and to yourself, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment