Friday, August 1, 2014

u mad bro?


      Hi. I woke up earlier than I usually do which I will do for just about the rest of this month so the day is feeling kinda long for me. But it's a nice day down here :). I drew a doodle today in a short amount of time on Sketchbook because it's been a while. 

I haven't drawn this guy in a while and I'm obviously feeling guilty over it :P. Sorry dude, if it's any consolation I think of you a lot. It happens whenever I have a new character/storyline, it's almost the only thing I talk about. Ask my sister. So yeah, next week I'll get the sticker selling set up for anybody that's interested and not mention it ever again in my posts so that you don't get annoyed and say BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY! Oh, and I'll work on more doodles and possibly make more strips, it's just that I started drawing those for a friend of mine that I haven't written to in a while and won't be able to write to for a while more (I hope) so inspiration hasn't struck me. Hope you guys have a lovely weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment