Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Alice, we'll be rich!


      Hi there. Anybody a fan of old TV shows? I'm talking like The Honeymooners, Gilligan's Island, Happy Days, The Odd Couple, etc etc etc. Well I am and I thought to do art/doodles involving my characters/borrowed characters that I think best fit with the personalities of these classic TV characters. Tonight on MeTv (local channel that plays these shows) at 10 they will be playing The Honeymooners so here is my rendition. 

Background's not the best and I was going for a painting look but this is Mike and Sandra as Ralph Cramden and Alice, one of the most dysfunctional couples ever to be on television. Mike looks a little more like Fred from Scooby-Doo the way I drew him and Sandra's naturally blue eye(s) look a little creepy in black and white but I like the composition of it. Hope you enjoy the rest of this week, I'll be busy but I might come back soon ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment