Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I see nothing but untapped potential


      I've kinda been neglecting my Super Teens so I'm posting a comic strip! 

I drew this over two years ago when my graduation was coming up. I know graduation season is over for this year but this is a nice joke for anybody that has graduated or is graduating soon and this also gives some insight into my character's education. Wilhelm, being a genius, skipped two grades and is currently in college. Although my research would make this nearly impossible, Tamiko fought for homeschooling to finish school early and avoid bullying. Ariana, to get away from her dysfunctional family, became a foreign exchange student. Aidan dropped out because he was being a rebel and didn't think it through at that moment and now he's ashamed XD. Don't do anything that you'll regret later!! Sorry they look so dark here, Blogger has a tendency to tan them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment