Friday, August 29, 2014

I Wanna Be Royal!


      Happy Friday! It's also Labor Day weekend here in the U.S. I know I haven't been here for more than a week but I am back with a special treat for X-Men and Frozen fans out there who may also be comic geeks. Or just, you know, anybody who likes what I draw and my little spins on just about everything in life. It's a scan of a drawing on paper and I'm apologizing now but my mom's scanner has a bad habit of lightening up ink and graphite but without further ado, here is my doodle for the day!

Oh sure, completely legible here including my sister's handwriting on the other side of the paper. Since I did a lot of doodles during class on school paper back when I was in school, I believe in recycling schoolwork for drawing purposes and since my sisters are the ones in school but my youngest one, SkinnyBeanAlex, loves to doodle too, I am left with no choice but to recycle my other sister's paper (she rips it out of her notebook and leaves it sitting on the desk like it's her personal storage unit for stuff she doesn't need or really care for anymore). Could have also used a cropping. Oh well. Ah yes, I drew Shatterstar as Hans, or should I call him ShatterHans? Anyway, he's ogling what is obviously a princess's crown but it's a combination of my preference of drawing princess crowns and his desperation to become ruler that it doesn't really matter if the damn crown is masculine or not, he will wear it. If his plan falls through, that is. Other X-Men characters that I thought of for this are: Storm for Elsa (I've seen black Elsas on Google so don't judge my choice), Dazzler for Anna, and Longshot for Kristoff. I have pretty much arranged it by hair color/personality. I know the list doesn't include Sven or Olaf but that's only because those will be a surprise. Hope you guys have a lovely weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment