Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Perspective is individual


      I'm back. Yesterday I was working on something X-Men related and when I got bored, I started doodling and this is what I came up with: 

The first one was Sunspot's (Roberto da Costa) caricatures of his teammates as children with only himself being happy. The second is Shatterstar's portrayal with most everybody good looking until we get to Rahne (Wolfsbane), who happens to be a rabid beast. This kept me and my sister laughing for a while, especially when imagining the dialogue. I know my version of New Mutants isn't accurate but like I said before, this isn't cannon, I just take these already established characters and have my own fun with them making up stories and comical situations for them. Well, that's all I've got for now so I'll be going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment