Friday, September 26, 2014

So you want to make the rest of the city look like your room too?


      Hi guys. I have finally finished it so my finished "painting" is ready for unveiling. 

The background I did in a hurry and I had enough with shading Ryo and Kenta so it's lacking, I know. But, if you don't mind taking a wild guess as to what TV show opening they are reenacting, I would love to see how many of you are TV nerds or just happened to be around to watch this when it first aired. I don't feel like talking much because yesterday I got sick thanks to my little sister bringing home some contagiously bad cold/flu thing last week and spreading it around to everyone else. I feel much better today but I'm actually coughing more and I've still got a headache. Well, hope you guys have a happy weekend and don't (wheeze) get sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment