Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What should we do today?


      Howdy do. Yesterday I was drawing, figuring out how Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch would look in my cartoony X-Men style when I made a mistake. 

See that? Wanda is mentally unstable again and she's not hiding it XD. Yeah, I accidentally drew her with a lazy eye but I did fix it, after showing my sister and mom my little goof. 

Oh, and that writing underneath reads (not "villains", just occasional pranksters) explaining their position in my little X-Men universe. They're not "villains" because they broke ties with Magneto/Dad a long time ago to join the Avengers but they still do like to come and mess with the X-Men when things are slow because they obviously don't have much respect for them and haven't really grown up that much even if they are working with Captain America. I'm still sick but I don't it have as bad as my parents and this thing that I've got is apparently a week long thing so I probably won't start feeling normal until the weekend. That just might have influenced the Witch's face while I was drawing her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment