Monday, October 6, 2014

Maybe this might cheer you up?


      Howdy. I don't know why but I feel like saying that lately. Anyways, I've been feeling blah lately, partly because everybody except our dogs have been sick and partly because of other factors, so I'm not doing much but I have been working on something and I actually finished a little portrait of Sandra Saturday that I would like to share with you today. 

Just a simple little thing that I just happened to feel like drawing so I drew it and also having been working on "projects" (one of them isn't really finished but I'm not in the mood to deal with that right now) that are rather detailed, I needed a break from that. From the beginning, Sandra has always been a simple character, it's her story and family that are a little complicated. Little? Who am I kidding? Anybody who knows me personally and has to hear me brainstorming the Bittersweet storyline know that's an understatement. It just happens, I get an idea and before I know it, there's a whole backstory and there's complicated storylines and family members left and right. Well, I don't have much else to say so I hope you enjoy and your Monday is a little brighter now ^-^ .  

No comments:

Post a Comment