Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You need one of these in order to live


      Hey guys. I've been working on a little "project" on paper and I'm still working on it actually so I haven't really gotten around to posting anything. Today, however, I finished my t-shirt idea that I put the lineart up for last time and gave permission to decorate it as you like so I thought I'd put it up now.




I also thought of a variation where the background could be a light pink (for a girlier version) but for now the red is ok. To be honest, I've never seen the movie but I know it's about William Wallace, it stars Mel Gibson and my mom nearly cried when they killed him at the end. I'm not sure that my mom said that she nearly cried but she was a fan so I imagine she was close to tears. I've been looking today on Google because I'm thinking of cutting my gorgeously long hair short but I couldn't find exactly the hairstyle I was looking for (I could always draw it though) and I came across this: 
Top 20 Cute Short Hairstyles and haircuts for Women.wild


I didn't think that real people wore their hair like this. When I first drew it on Wolfsbane, I figured a messy pixie cut would be appropriate because after all, her hair doesn't grow very long and she has accidentally bitten someone while kissing them (not saying who) so it would make a lot of sense that her hair had a wild look to it. I guess I'll just leave it at that and hope to be back soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment