Friday, October 17, 2014

Marvel, what have you done?


      Happy Friday, or should I say sad Friday for Wolverine fans? I'm saying this because I just found out that they have killed Wolverine this week or whenever that comic came out. I was initially upset when I found out their plan to kill him off, as if I wasn't upset when Hugh Jackman dies at the end of Les Miserables. I was miserable when the movie ended, that's for sure. I'm going to repost a pic of The (Awesome) Wolverine that I put on here months ago and have a moment of silence here. 

Okay. I also want to put up a little something for you guys that started as a T-shirt idea but after drawing it, I thought that there were other ways to decorate it and personalize it for just about whatever you like so here's the image. 

I made a PSD version of this as well for whoever has Photoshop, FireAlpaca or any other program that can manipulate that type of file but I don't think I can really make that available for you here or can I? Nope sorry, I tried. If you have Photoshop, just copy the lineart and my signature as I went through the trouble of drawing that beautiful heart and just have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment