Friday, September 12, 2014

If I could make your mouth this small, I would


      Hi. I know I haven't been on in over a week but last week was a bit somber for me and I've been doing a little work on a picture here, a picture there and I still haven't finished the one from last month (partly due to not getting a facial expression right off the bat) but I do have a preview for today so that it doesn't look like I'm not doing anything here. 

Ah yes, you are finally seeing him full size! Kenta Hayashi is his name (about time I introduce him formally), the only son to a single Japanese mother. His friend (the guy looking at him like why are you lecturing me?) is Ryo Takahashi, youngest child and only son of Mr. and Mrs. Toshiro Takahashi, and future owner of the family's pest control business. Kenta and Ryo go back as far as 6th grade but were only classmates that did each other a couple of important favors then but were later separated and only found each other again at work when they were 21. Now, they're so close that they come off as either siblings or a couple (they are both very heterosexual so they do get offended when assumed otherwise) and do tend to argue, sometimes over petty things, but at the end of the day they are the best of friends and look out for each other. Kenta is actually a biologist by trade and Ryo majored in psychology (far cry from bugs, amiright?) but neither happen to be working in those fields respectively but their current profession is something of a secret that not even their parents are really supposed to know. No, they are not spies but I am also not obligated to disclose their employment ;) . And Kenta's paternity is something of a mystery to all except his mother, who is not ashamed to disclose it but has ended up in a mental hospital because of that. Wanna know all their secrets? Well, I'm sorry but I haven't figured out where I will start the story and A LOT happens to them, mostly to Kenta, but for a good portion of it Ryo is along for the ride and along the way they make "girlfriends" ;) so yeah I'm not telling everything on here just yet. Well, hope you guys have a lovely weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment