Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This turned into a monologue on hands :|


      Hi everyone. I know I didn't post all last week but, I don't know, it was partly I'm still working on my project(s) and I had nothing to say so why bother. But everyday I get a little closer to finishing as you can see by the little preview down below. 

I'm pretty much done with Kenta, it's Ryo I have to focus on now and then adding details to the background and some shading to my characters. Hopefully the finished product will go up Friday and you will finally understand what's with the faces and Kenta's pinching the air? Oddly enough, the one hand that I've had the easiest time with was the one that he's pinching invisible objects with, even after realizing that I made his pinky too short and closed it out without saving changes so that I could redo it. That's besides the fact that I have an easier time drawing Kenta because for some odd reason, ever since I drew Ryo for the first time facing right, I have difficulty drawing him facing left when, if you haven't noticed, I draw ALL my characters facing left. I'm sorry for all those commas and I'm left handed so I tend to favor the left even though I haven't gotten around to knitting left handed. That seems to me that it would be weird. But I am good at crocheting left handed :D . I may as well tell you now that I'm on the subject that three of my characters are left handed: Kenta, Tamiko, and Aidan, the latter being forced to switch to right handed by a teacher in first grade. Q: Oh, so none of your Bittersweet characters are left handed? A: Nah, but Midori is ambidextrous so you will spot her using her left hand on occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment