Monday, July 7, 2014

Manga Manga Everywhere


      Hey guys. Does anybody read my complete profile under About Me? If you have, you will see that under favorite books there's Love-Com. I thought a couple of weeks back of challenging myself to draw some of my characters in Aya Nakahara's style, you know, make them look like they were in the Love-Com series. Here's the finished sketch: 

It's not perfect but I think it's pretty darn good. The couple on top are Mike and Sandra showing the romantic side of both the series and me, and the mess underneath is the more comical side being portrayed by Tamiko and Aidan (Risa and Otani tend to fight in the manga) and in the back behind them are Ariana and Wilhelm portraying the lovey-doveyness of Nobu and Nakao (the best friends). And next to my signature is one of Aya's bunnies that tend to sneak themselves into the panels. I personally like how Bittersweet (I named it that before I discovered the song, the title's are coincidental) and Tamiko came out. Everybody else came out a bit goofy looking. Speaking of goofy looking, how many of you liked my meerkat? I promise you that I can draw it better when I'm being serious but I was not being serious at that moment, therefore it's current appearance. Oh, and how many of you liked my Wolverine?;D

No comments:

Post a Comment