Tuesday, July 15, 2014

NOT Joker and Harley's kid


      Hi there. My weekend was good, got to dance a lot at a graduation party (with my mom *sniff*) Saturday, which was great. I didn't think to post yesterday because I completely forgot that I fiddled with Photoshop Sunday so I'm posting it today. 

Sorry you can see some brown strands of hair but it is difficult to catch them all and not make them look weird so I left them alone. Not exactly sure about her with green hair, at least not in this picture, but she wouldn't have to fake a British accent and I can imagine her enjoying beating up people a little too much and buttkissing Jennifer Lawrence's Chernobyl. Funny thing is, I have never seen a movie by either JLaw or Emma Watson because even as a kid I wasn't fond of Harry Potter (yeah, boo me all you want) and then when The Hunger Games came out, I was like why would I want to watch a movie about kids killing each other to survive for other people's entertainment? I didn't know about it being for entertainment purposes like a gladiator fight at that time but the title alone pretty much turned me off. You want to see The Hunger Games, go to Cuba. Oh, and I would like to correct an earlier post. 7-2, I said I didn't know Canada Day was today. I found out later it was 7-1 but Google+ does show what got popular the night before the next day, so not entirely my fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment