Friday, February 21, 2020

Cold-blooded Lady Killer? (Meh)


      Hello! I finished another seasonal chibi for this winter so here he is:

Back to my scheduled programming of drawing my bad guy OCs from fall 2019 to summer 2020. This dude is Cory. He has no last name at this present time because it's complicated. He's a bastard. I actually introduced him when I was doing Inktober 2018 but I don't remember everything I said then. I got him done faster than I expected. I think it took me three hours spread out over three days. Don't know if I'll do another one for this season or just stop here and wait till spring...

I wish I had more doodles done this week but I kinda got myself into a tiny book club my friend started and we were supposed to read Emma this month... I picked up the wrong Emma. Turns out both Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte wrote novels titled Emma. I both finished Charlotte Bronte's Emma and started Jane Austen's Emma yesterday so there hasn't been much time for me to do a lot of doodling. Also, I got back into playing the sims because I decided on Tuesday that I needed a break after all the drawing I did on those bookmarks (which are still not finished but I didn't want to take forever on them either so I released only a plain version for the time being.) I have other doodles I want to finish working on and more in my brain so let's see... Till next doodle, toodles. Oh, and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment