Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday's got me like...


      Hello. I started another post earlier but I wanted to post something else in said post that I am not finished with so Voltron doodles to the rescue until I can finish that: 


I have another doodle that could have been added here too but I don't feel like it so next time. I doodled both those Lanas while on break this Monday (my MOS class... which I passed, yay me) and Keith was an idea I had and sketched Tuesday. Lana has curly hair naturally (I have a slight pet peeve with the whole idea that only the McClain have curly hair plus how older Lance's hair is, because it sucks) but she learned how to straighten it while at the Garrison... and liked it. And Keith was me thinking he'd be the kind to roam around the house in his socks and when he's dragged out of the house to run errands with his SO, he just throws flip flops not giving a damn because he's tired and just wants to chill. I have a busy day tomorrow so I doubt I will post what I was going to tomorrow but you never know. Well, till next doodle, toodles. Enjoy your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment