Friday, February 14, 2020

A Cozy Couple and Summer Chibi Isoke


      Hello. I started a post last week for the doodle below but I was hoping to be able to post a new video to YouTube so I delayed posting it till now:


Hey, more OCs. It was hard to do this seasonal chibis redraw only because my laptop made it. I like how it came out this year, I actually drew Mike and Sandra in the same style as the other seasonal chibis which was honestly my biggest goal for this. If you haven't noticed, I'm keeping Sandra in berets, they're just her. This means that I can move onto the other seasonal chibi I have planned for this winter, which is good. Then I have to figure out what to do with myself again. Hoo boy. And I edited a new speedpaint for my seasonal chibis. Yay. (I do realize I am posting a drawing of a couple on Valentine's Day but the drawing was done way before so ignore that fact.) 

Hey, if you could please check out my Redbubble and Society6 shops, that would be great. I'd like to keep being able to pay for my car insurance and the gas I spend instead of getting it out of my baby sister who is the only one working now. Lucky. I got an interview but then they didn't hire me. Oh well, it was a drive away from home and the store opens at 6 in the morning so it wasn't ideal. Well, hope you're enjoying your weekends and till next doodle, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment