Friday, November 1, 2019

Inktober 2019 6: Inhabitants of the Last Frontier


      Howdy. 'Tis Friday when I am posting and I finished Inktober!!! [insert air-horn fanfare sound effect] I drew aliens for the last three days so here comes the invasion:




I started with my newest alien creation the common Kaniimian whale. Loving orcas the way I do, I based this alien species off of them and then made them more interesting by giving them another pair of flippers. I actually drew this picture in landscape instead of the usual portrait because, well, it's a whale, I wanted to fit all of it in. Moving on, I drew another Shantarian - or should I say Shanktarian - and shaded in half her skin with my pencil to allude to it being gray, not black like the other pictures where I did pencil shading. And to finish it off yesterday, I drew an alien that I created over ten years ago. I used to call them simply troll aliens but have recently named them the Imgar. They are very territorial so don't try crossing their bridges. For the record, I have never drawn a male specimen but they'd probably be awe-inspiring. 

Well, it was nice working in a sketchbook again and drawing my OCs. Some of it was fun, some of it was hard work but I do feel accomplished. I may go adding these to my Redbubble and Society6 shops, especially since I will be needing the money. My dad has been out of work since the summer thanks to his shoulder that now needs surgery and uh, nobody else in my house has a job right now. We've been handing in applications and holding up so far but I could also use getting out of the house because the reason why I left my job earlier this year was it was affecting me negatively, and now being at home with everybody is doing the same thing. *Sigh* Well, I'll figure something out. Hope you enjoy your weekend, and till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment