Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Quick Chibi Keith Color





Hey, so I finished another portion of that Keith sketch I decided to turn into a mini fanart project and here's the finished (with color) and a version I did for my friend that is the sketch layer with grayscale coloring. I had fun doing this and plan on doing the rest of the paladins like this too until I have a lineup. I should go back to my seasonal chibis and finish them. 

If you could be a doll and check out my Society6 and Redbubble shops, that would be great because December is fast approaching which means my dad will get his shoulder operated on and won't be able to work for who knows how long AND the two jobs I have applied for this month have not called me and like, I need the money. Drawing and listening to music and reading Skyward keeps me distracted enough from not getting sad but it sucks right now. Well, I hope to be posting again on Friday hopefully but until next doodle, toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment