Saturday, November 30, 2019

A Summer Saturday in the middle of fall


      Hello. I'm posting today because I forgot to post this yesterday:


Yeah, more super belated seasonal summer chibis. These two have names thankfully. So I managed to finish Isoke and Tara/Teeny in the same week. I've been having difficulty with toes lately so if these feet seem a little odd to you, it's that. It was cool finally coloring in Isoke to prove that she is indeed black. That blue top actually looks lovely on her, as does Teeny's bathing suit. Yes, Isoke is the kind of girl to bring a book to the beach/pool. She's reserved and likes to have an excuse to disassociate from the rest of the world while simultaneously enjoying the outdoors. Might also be because I spent the past week reading Skyward by Brandon Sanderson. I finished it today btw and recommend it if you're into reading sci-fi fantasy. Getting back to the doodles, Teeny is shy and basically still fits in smaller child sizes so she gives off the impression of being like a quiet, retreating mouse. Except when someone calls her a toddler. She'll punch them in the face. Put together like this, it looks like Isoke will defend Teeny but they are friends so I guess it would happen. Well, I have two more doodles in this series, and next week (December. Why is tomorrow December?) I'll be drawing more Voltron and I want to get more videos on YouTube. I also want to revisit the memes of the decade so I dunno how I'm gonna do it all. Hope you are enjoying your time off if you got any and weekend and till next doodle, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment