Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Winter overtakes Summer


      Hey, I finished more doodles and finished my string of Summer chibis so let's go:


It's the twins! I've been dubbing them T and Y for the time being until I find new names that suit them. Their mom was a J-Pop sensation back in the day but she put her career to the side when she got married and had her twins. T has inherited her mom's perky pop star personality while Y is more subdued but obviously her own kind of rebel considering she's bleached her hair to be platinum blonde. They're both style icons in their own ways but fiery T is the kind to bring her own music while her twin Y judges the song that is playing. Maybe it's Despacito. I hate that song. Well, I don't have much else to say at this present time except that I am happy I got this done now so I can 1. Get around to watching Voltron and 2. Start my fall seasonal Chibis for the year. My priorities seem a little screwy right now but I am in need of a distraction and Voltron is my current choice, even though we've got two shows here that we should finish watching soon before the library gives us no other choice but to return them. This is gonna be a doozy. Well, till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment