Wednesday, December 25, 2019

It's that time of year for out of place Seasonal Chibis


      Hello guys. I'm still doodling folks, and in fact, I can finally post all my fall chibis in peace so here they are, the last seasonal chibis of the year:



I decided to switch it up by starting some villain chibis because I still like how last year's Super Teens chibis came out so why redraw them, am I right? So I drew some baddies that I haven't been focusing on so much lately, Chernobyl and her two cronies. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't been focusing much on any bad guys unless they piss me off and threaten any of my darling favorite characters. I'm talking about Voltron, guys, I've been forgetting my own bad guy OCs. Anyway, I thought Chernobyl, being Russian, doesn't understand the concept of fall so well and just a little less of her winter gear as a joke. Yes, she's wearing an ermine around her neck. Ask her about it and she'll tell you that she killed it with her bare hands in Mother Russia and brought the skin when she moved to New York as a reminder of home. Her buddy Lettice will say she stole it from a Goodwill and is telling you a silly story for her own ego. Another source will say that thing has MOVED and is actually Chernobyl's pet ferret. Nobody whose story to trust about this. Then I drew Puissant. Not much, just a French man in a turtleneck and beret being fashionable. Then there's Lettice, still missing a codename. She's basic but still fashionable in her very dark, almost emo get-up. I decided to go with her being fashionably practical even though I love peacoats and they make me think England. I think it's Leona Lewis and Kate Middleton's faults for that concept. 

I had Chernobyl and Puissant done earlier in the month but while I was working on Lettice, I was recording video as I was drawing and ran out of hard drive space on my laptop. Oops. Then I broke the one cable we had for the drawing tablet. Another oops. I went a week without getting one, then the one I bought from Amazon wasn't compatible so I went to Five Below on Monday and bought one that fits like a DREAM and has the plus of glowing and changing color. I don't need it to change color but it's cool. So I finally finished Lettice this past Monday and just forgot to make this post on that day but hey, at least I remembered sometime this week/year. I hope to have something else done by the end of this year as a last doodle of 2019/the decade so until that next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment