Monday, December 16, 2019

My latest obsession Monday


      Hello. You've probably been wondering where I've been the past week. Well, it's a long story, but here's some doodles while I explain:



Yep, it's all Voltron. Voltron: Legendary Defender to be exact cuz the old show sucks. I know cuz I've seen it. I binged all eight seasons of this show in one week and I must say, I loved watching it and hated the ending, which brings me back to my drawings here. I was continuing my chibis of Voltron characters here with the top pic of Shiro, haven't been able to post the video for that on YouTube yet partly because I've been issues with my laptop. Then i decided to finish up sketching them on paper the way i had been doing so I could chibi them better. Pidge isn't wearing her glasses because I just couldn't draw them right. Then on Saturday, one year anniversary of the show ending, I just decided that I couldn't accept what they did to Lance at the end (mind you, Keith is still my absolute baby boy) that I came up with an alternate ending that i prefer. (if you don't want the explanation you can go ahead and leave or skip ahead) See, canonically a year after she sacrifices herself for all reality, the Voltron lions all take off on their own into outer space... To a figure in the sky that looks like her. Last time a character's shape can be seen in space is Bob from that game show sooo... What if Allura is now some cosmic being and can reform her body in order to interact with the other retired paladins? What if she decides to visit Lance first but since he's an absolute idiot, he has no idea it's actually her? At least it makes for great meme material. 

So I've been working on fall chibis and had planned on posting all three in one post. I finished two. But right before finishing the last one (which got delayed because I have been recording my process to make into future speedpaints for my YouTube channel and I ran out of disc space on my laptop), I made a boo-boo and no longer have a working cable to connect digital drawing tablet to computer anymore. I might have found a suitable replacement but i gotta order it off of Amazon and haven't felt like doing it this weekend so 🤷 I'll get around to it and post those chibis hopefully soon. I'll also be busy looking for a job so don't expect much of me here i guess. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment