Saturday, November 16, 2019

Quick Chibi Keith Sketch


      Hello. So I made the mistake of joining a new fandom in October. A long time ago, I once accidentally stayed up late enough to watch an episode of 80's Voltron. I was lost but I heard about the reboot and I was interested but didn't go out of my way to watch it back when we had Netflix (had it on the back burner there of shows and movies I wanted to watch but not right away). It was not until a few weeks back I had access to Netflix at a cousin's house and decided I should go ahead and watch at least one episode of Voltron. Now guess who's my favorite paladin?





Yeah, that guy. The second doodle and the video was me testing a different software for recording my speedpaints and relieving my itch to draw Keith/Voltron fanart. I started drawing an OC seasonal chibi and was actually going to work on it today but the tablet was just not cooperating with me so I had to leave it for later. I hope it works tomorrow, or Monday, that would be nice. I am going to keep working on Keith here too and make it a series where I work on one paladin at a time in little increments so I can also work on other stuff too since I have not been very good at that this year. Am I excused? Maybe. But I do feel like I should have been more creatively productive considering I haven't been employed most of the year? Yeah. Just one of those things. Well, hope you're enjoying your weekend and till next doodle, toodles. (I am aware one of these is not a chibi but *shrugs* I didn't feel like changing the title, YouTube set it up like that when I hit share link)

No comments:

Post a Comment