Friday, November 22, 2019

Frozen 2 Friday


      Hello! I haven't finished seasonal chibi number 2 yet (should be done by Monday I think) but I have finished something for today so let's go: 



Ah yes, Frozen. It's sequel comes out today in my country but I'm not gonna watch it right away even though I have been waiting years for this because uh, I don't have a job so I have to save my money. I can wait. I only watched the original to know what all the fuss was about so I'll be in my corner, doodlin' and looking for a way to make me some money so I can live. 

I should talk about the drawing. Yeah, I was going to do it like a normal finished piece but something about the broken lines above the sketch just looked cool enough to go experimental this time. That and I didn't feel like spending half a week fussing over getting the lines just right. Then I decided to put a layer over it to give it that nighttime look and while experimenting on that, I found I liked two different effects on that layer so I saved both. Oh, and yes, I drew a little "stealth" Hans for added comedic effect. I put up a new video on my YouTube btw. It's more of Keith until I move on to another subject. Well, that's all the chatting I feel like doing for now, enjoy your weekend and till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment