Monday, November 18, 2019

It was a Cruel (Cruel), Cruel Summer but here you go...


       Hello! I return on a Monday (my time) and I actually have a fresh doodle for you "tonight". It's rather late but... 

Yeah, I drew a summer chibi finally. This is one of the K.I.T.T.Y. crew, their leader who shall be known as "K" until I choose a new name for her, even though I do like the idea of her getting the nickname "Kelly" (her old name before I realized it didn't make much sense) from another OC of mine. Anyway, part of the reason why I never got around to doing seasonal summer chibis before was because I couldn't think of who to draw during that season being that I had only three storylines at the time. This year I finally came up with drawing the K.I.T.T.Y. crew but my summer got wrecked and then I got caught up in Inktober so I'm finally getting around to them and I plan on doing my fall ones soon. I don't think I'm going to redraw the Super Teens fall chibis because I still like how the last ones turned out so I'm going to switch it up. I might redraw the winter one though because I'm not as satisfied with the last rendition of it. I recorded most of my process for this drawing so let's see when I get new videos out on my YouTube (hopefully towards the end of the week I'll have SOMETHING). I think I will take a quick break and work a little more on that Keith doodle before moving on to the next cheeb. Till next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment