Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Inktober 2019 5: Talkin' 'bout BAD BAD people


      Hello. As I write this, there's one day left of October/Inktober, I still have to do today's drawing, Pat Benatar is singing her heart out on my laptop, and I have like an hour and a half before my internet times out 😠 Anyways, I've got six more drawings for you and they're all bad guys (duh... nevermind) so let's take a look at the line-up:






None of them have killed anybody's brother but I would make them sing Backstreet Boys' I Want It That Way anyway. So first I drew Lord Yorick Braxton, a conniving but charming young man with ambitions bigger than his current seat of power. Then after him is Shiori Matsumoto, a journalist for a Japanese newspaper and a coworker of Mike and Sandra (though her work ethic is quite lacking). She is not a villain, just an antagonist who's only motive is she and I don't have the same OTP. Middle dude is Kanteor (last name is being held hostage by the Sims 4 cuz I didn't think to write it down), and he happens to be an Amtuppa. He is Queen Ramahari's brother in-law thanks to being married to her twin sister Princess Maharari. Maharari is faithful to him, not common in their species, while he's sleeping with her sister. Sicko. Then Ramahari is desperately trying to make herself an heir to secure her throne and he's going behind her back trying to make a kid for himself in order to usurp her. Yeah, he's a bastard and he will be getting what's coming to him. Full body tailed dude is Rimmu, son of powerful Entenō chieftain Ecktoh and heir apparent of the Blue Tribe. The notches on his loincloth indicate this. As a species, the Entenō like humans to the point that they will protect them from their enemy the Amtuppa (see image just above him). Except Rimmu is upset over the one time his dad loved a human woman more than recommended. It would be wise to not anger this 6'8" tall gray skinned alien considering he's packing claws and sharp canines. Ok, so then we have this dude that looks he's been through hell? First off, I must apologize because he is supposed to be burned but I have never drawn burns before putting him down on paper three days ago on the 27th. He has no name now but if he did, uttering it would trigger one of my favorite characters. So the bleedin' bastard married Aidan O'Neill's mom shortly after his dad died when Aidan was only five. He had a bad habit of drinking himself drunk and smacking everybody around, didn't take kindly to his wife and stepson's attitudes (they're both fiery spirited people that aren't scared to tell you off bluntly) so he treated them like punching bags and gave Aidan a few scars on his back from his belt. One night, eleven year old Aidan decided he'd had enough. When his mom was about to get beat up again by her jerk husband, he flung himself at the would-be attacker's back and grabbed his face with STEAMING HOT HANDS. Aidan beat the man in a fuming rage not realizing he was also burning alive while doing so until his mom stopped him. He was hospitalized and treated for his wounds until one day he just checked himself and never came back. Aidan's mom remarried AGAIN but to a much nicer man this time. Doesn't mean this fella won't strike again for revenge. Good thing Aidan has friends. Speaking of friends, last one here could probably use one because why else would this alien child feel the need to antagonize K.I.T.T.Y.? What started out as male somehow became they/them as I drew them on Monday so I guess masculine agender/non-binary it is. No name or identifiable species for now, is probably a telekinetic, that's all I can say about this brat for now.

I finished typing this out on my phone because I remembered I can do that but I had to hurry myself through today's drawing. It's on my Instagram and Tumblr right now. I'll probably post the last three days (yesterday, today, tomorrow) on Friday. Can't wait to call it a month but this has been fun. I hope I'll do a little more drawing and updating this blog during the rest of 2019 but until next doodle, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment