Monday, February 5, 2018

Frozen Football (as in American)


      Hello. I didn't expect to post here on Friday because of my busy work schedule but I did doodle over the weekend:

How long has it been since I've drawn modern!Frozen? I don't really know but I thought of doodling them since the Superbowl was held in the home stadium of the Minnesota Vikings 😉 I actually sketched this at a bridal shower I got invited to last night but finished it at home with my colored pencils for a touch of interest. Yes, I went to a party Saturday night (I changed in the bathroom at work after clocking out) and drew in my sketchbook, that's how many guys I have fighting over taking me out to dance. There was this big group of people my age that I don't know them, only the guests of honor did, and it seems they were just there for date night/free food. It annoys me whenever I go to a party and see my age group not dancing and on their phones instead. Millennials... Who watched the Superbowl? My mom is happy the Eagles won. We basically only watch the Superbowl for the commercials and halftime show but my mom was complaining about Tom Brady and the amount of rings he has so she was actively rooting for the Eagles. I have nothing else to say except this is a very busy week for me, I won't available this Saturday and I'm working Wednesday and Thursday so let's see if I get around to doodling. I don't promise it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment