Saturday, February 17, 2018

It's boiling down to either Disney will sue me or hire me


      Hello! Well, I didn't return on Friday but I'm posting twice in the same week so that's good, right? Posting today means four doodles at once so here they are:




Yeah, half of my doodles were Hans 😆 Well, this past Tuesday was the 13th, and I have it made an unofficial decision that the 13th of every month is when I should definitely draw Hans but I don't post on Tuesdays anymore and I had work that day so I thought I'd get ahead of myself and draw him on Monday. So I drew an upset cartoon Hans. Why is he pissed? Well, he wasn't in Olaf's Frozen Adventure, I lost an index card where I had doodled him (dressed as Olaf) and still haven't found it, I dumped him for another sword-wielding redhead, and Valentine's Day was this week. It has been a rough winter for him. And then I felt the need to draw him again, but this time I drew him modern, stylized, and happy. I think I have moved on from my depression and it's starting to reflect in my drawings, which is a good thing. Then on Wednesday, I started a villains page in my X-Men sketchbook and I finished a doodle of my take on Spiral. I haven't seen an image of her in ages so I took a lot of artistic liberty with her, like I gave her no sleeves because she has too many arms for wasting fabric on them, she has bracelets on her wrists (to tell apart her arms or proof of enslavement? Who knows...), and she's got the same style boots as Shatterstar. They're Mojoverse standard issue. I also got creative with her swords because I thought it'd look cool if hers had an exotic shape. I plan on giving her alien hand syndrome, which I didn't know really existed until my sister looked into it, but I thought it would be funny if she had this one hand that had a mind of its own and didn't always behave. She was born with only two hands and was experimented on to have six hands, I don't expect her to have perfect control of them all. And then yesterday I doodled Black Panther because his movie is out now. I can't watch it this weekend because I had to buy my family's groceries (it's a long story but my dad had an issue at work and he's on workman's comp... And he's the primary breadwinner. Until now, my paycheck was 98% just for me) but I think the movie is gonna be cool once I get to see it, hope everyone watching it enjoys it. Well, I attended a wedding ceremony today (I stopped working on this blog post in order to attend) and it was very nice. Glad to finally see a wedding after not getting invited to one for so long. I'm kind of on the edge of my seat wondering what's gonna happen next Saturday. Doesn't really matter though. Hope to return on Monday with at least one fresh doodle. Till then, toodles and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment