Monday, February 12, 2018

Ughhh, I hate when I can't come with a title (happens to me all the time)


      Hello. It's Monday, I don't have work today and I've got some doodles for you finally: 



I drew Longshot, Dazzler and Shatterstar last Wednesday for the PyeongChang Olympics starting last Thursday with... figure skating? But the opening ceremony was Friday? Whatever. So far this has been the Olympics where everybody falls down. Even I fell last night when I went to lock up my dogs for the night. Nearly my whole family came to check on me because I had also managed to trap myself under the ironing board and a box of window blinds that we have lying around in our tiny hallway. I was the only calm one, sitting under all this stuff trying to get it off of me. Back to the art... I spent last week working on sketching some old school Captain America on and off but I finally decided to post him last night because I figured it was good enough. I originally planned on drawing his legs too but that wasn't working out. Yeah, I'm throwing in an Avengers page in my X-Men sketchbook because why not? I mean, when I draw them, I do refer to them as X-Men and Friends... and Enemies... The Avengers are friends. Some of the X-Men are Avengers (i.e. Storm, Wolverine, Beast...), so there. And Saturday night I doodled a little Rahne dolled up for a date. My weekend was so busy and tiring, and I didn't work on Saturday!!! I mean, I guess it was worth it, even though I have band-aids on the backs of my ankles thanks to the new shoes I wore for like 10 minutes on Saturday. So I wore a dress that day and then I imagined Rahne wearing a dress for her first date, feeling all awkward and shy about it, and stating that she shaved. Yes, I imagine Rahne doesn't shave her legs very often, so if she does, it's a special occasion. I plan on doodling this week, hopefully I'll return soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment