Monday, February 19, 2018

Muy Macho Monday


     Hello. I should be turning off my computer since it's been on like all day (I had the day off) but let me post my latest doodle before I forget:

Hola chica (or whatever). So I drew a semi-shirtless Rictor. Am I a bad girl for having this image stuck in my head for weeks and then drawing it out? I don't know why, but the idea of drawing him like this is just so fun. He's dressed as the construction guy from the Village People, and it's not because he's Mexican. I thought he'd look good with the outfit. I must say, I am proud of that hard hat. I googled images of them but I love how it turned out. I didn't draw much musculature on him because I am depicting him as a teenager and figure he'd start out on the lanky side. Also, the X-Men do the heavy lifting, the New Mutants step in where the X-Men can't. I also like the wrinkles in his shirt. It's just a good picture overall. To think that ten years ago I could barely draw guys. Now I almost draw them too well 😂 I bought a Crayola watercolor pad from Target Saturday (after attending a wedding ceremony, mind you... my mom walked the store in her heels while I had switched to my flip flops because I wore heels that gave me scabs over a week ago and they bothered me naturally) and I tested it out a little bit. I plan on talking more later this week. Hope to see you with more doodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment