Wednesday, January 31, 2018

You Should Probably Watch Your Back


      Hello. It's Wednesday and it's not like I didn't have doodles on Monday, it's just that I didn't feel like posting them then because I actually drew one kinda late. And I thought I'd like to consolidate my posts and add another doodle so yeah, midweek post it is. 


Saturday I rewatched the Avengers and I felt the need to draw Black Widow but I didn't finish her till Sunday. I can't draw guns partly because I don't really like guns but this is Black Widow, she needs a weapon and a weapon of her choice is a gun. Then on Monday, I was on my computer to relax after work but my game crashed on me so I played Avril Lavigne. But I felt the need to get the emo mood by drawing something related, and after debating whether I should draw more Rictor, I drew Logan instead. I didn't color in his hair (which was difficult to master in this style) but he has thick eyebrows, which I figured fit him, especially the whole being extremely hairy. Thankfully I have practiced sideburns enough to know how to draw them on Wolverine 😆 Today I drew Dani Moonstar outside out of my cartoon style. I took my time with her because I wanted her to have an angular face and larger hips than bust and guess who didn't warm up beforehand? I drew her with her hair loose for once to change it up but she is wearing her suede laces that she uses for tying up her hair around her wrists as bracelets. I am happy with how these drawings came out and I did not expect Wolverine to get 12 likes on Instagram but he is a popular character so I get it that people were going to come across this image eventually and like it. I'm not complaining. Tumblr I find to be more of a stick in the mud when it comes to my drawings getting liked and such. Sometimes I get something that gets over 10 notes on there, but most of the time it doesn't even reach 10. It's annoying but whatever. Doesn't help that Tumblr gets quite political and I do what I can to not get involved because I don't like politics and I have rather conservative views concerning what 95% of Tumblr absolutely loves so.... I keep more to myself than most bloggers. Heck, it bothered me to find a blog dedicated to shipping Rictor and Shatterstar and I am pretty aware of what they are/have been in the comics, I just elect to mostly ignore it.  Just briefly checked Instagram and she had 13 likes. I'm surprised because I had no notifications before walking from my computer for a bit. I have work this entire weekend but let's see if I can make any time for posting here either Friday or Saturday. Can't doodle at work because I'm not sitting at work and I have to keep busy so any doodles that do get produced will be before or after work. Till next time, toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment