Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Fashion dos and don'ts


      Hello. Look at that, I'm posting Wednesday after I posted on Monday, yay me. I have a couple of doodles to share with you so here you go:


I must have been inspired by fashion (well I know I was for one of them) cuz here's the two extremes. I don't know why but I felt like drawing Rictor and Shatterstar in their old costumes (with some creative licensing of course. NOT drawing Ric with a Mohawk... just no) that I don't care for and I added Dani Moonstar because, as much as that outfit is pretty awesome, it's not practical. It's funny how teen Ric was trying so hard to be punk back in the 80's. I apparently can't draw men with ponytails without making them look girly. Just to make myself clear, I don't ship Ricstar. I like them but separately together, if you catch my drift. Kinda why I almost always draw a girl (usually Rahne) with them. And then I worked some more on modern!Elsa in gowns, the cartoon one is kinda old and a dress I saved a long time ago on Pinterest while the stylized one is from today after seeing a picture of Naomi Campbell in Versace (I basically copied the dresses). I'm going down a deep dark hole with the X-Men. I nerded out at the library yesterday and checked out Avengers on Blu-Ray, a Wolverine and Gambit comic book, and a book on Civilizations. I almost took out X-Factor too but I put it back. This is my first time reading any X-Men comics although I have seen movies and TV shows and read up on bios on wikis. I'm picky with comics because I'm a mental art critic and storylines get all convoluted, besides the insane amount of magic that dwell on their pages, so I prefer to not touch comics for the most part. Well, hope to come back with more doodles soon, hopefully Friday, so ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment