Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hello 2018


      Hello there! First post of the year here and I have something for you:


Yes, first doodle of the year was one finally commemorating the purchase of Fox by Disney with Shatterstar being a ham and Rictor being done with him. *strikes Hamilton pose*  I got this idea at work during my lunch, which I didn't know I was scheduled for Monday and ended up late to work. Great way to start off the year, right? Been a long time since I've drawn them and I've been messing up the anatomy of my own cartoon style, as evidenced by the picture just above this paragraph. This is a page of my sketchbook (designated for Frozen doodles) as it is now but I had to fix everyone's anatomy. Anna turned into a chibi (that's what I get for drawing her with a big head), Elsa was easy to fix, and Sitron's head needs a redraw. For now though, it looks like Hans realized that isn't his horse. These are my takes on modernizing their "coronation" outfits (Elsa was still supposed to wear the tiara but I forgot). I've seen other versions but I see modern!Elsa being into retro dress so expect 40s/50s/60s inspired outfits in the future while Anna is more quirky and can be spotted in millenial, hipster, and 80s/90s clothing. Hans is a pretty preppy rich boy, expect that to be portrayed in what he wears. I'm currently knitting a mitten for myself instead of finishing my dog's sweater that I started last year or drawing so maybe I'll post something on Friday? Hopefully. I have to work on both Friday and Saturday but thankfully Friday will be an early day while Saturday was a little inconvenient because I have a party that day. Well, toodles (I accidentally ended the year with the phrase doodles). 

No comments:

Post a Comment