Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday Mutants


      Hello. I meant to finish some doodles I've been working on and post the previously completed doodles below on Friday but I forgot so you can go ahead and tell me that I suck, I am already aware of that fact. I guess the idea that we might finally get X-Men/Avengers crossovers has inspired me a little too much because I'm back at it with the X-Men doodles and not so much with the Frozen ones:


The first picture is of the completed first page of my X-Men sketchbook I got myself like the first week of this year (or maybe it was the last week of December, gotta check my receipt). Yeah, it's action packed since I managed to squeeze in Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde, Polaris, Gambit, Dazzler, Longshot, Colossus, and Rogue. Polaris is playing a triangle because I had already drawn her teammates using or implied they used their powers and felt drawing a car or fork horns would be too much. Then after that, I started working on filling up page two and there's the sneak peek Boom Boom I posted on Instagram and Tumblr. Today I finally finished filling up that page thanks to my computer deciding to not work with the latest windows 10 update. This page spent a long time in puberty. I did my best to include whatever members and/or affiliates of New Mutants including: Wolfsbane, Rictor, Dani Moonstar, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, Siryn, Cannonball, Sunspot, X-23, Multiple Man, Magik, Xian (I forgot her codename), Magma (who looks like self-insertion without color), and Cypher. I never drew the bottom left characters before for x or y reason but here they are for future reference. I also tried to portray the alternate forms of Wolfsbane and Sunspot but the picture doesn't do a good job of that. Sunspot's sunspot form sucks anyway the way I drew it. Well, I'll come back, hopefully soon, so toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment