Monday, January 15, 2018

Somethin's a brewin'


      Hello! It's Monday, I'm back from my internet vacation and I have doodles so let's jump into it:


I'm returning to drawing X-Men obviously. Wolverine was actually drawn over a week ago but I didn't post him on here because I drew him on a Saturday after work, after a party and I was getting ready to go "analog". He's on the first page of my X-Men sketchbook (have to get one for my OCs) and I just finished filling that page with more members. Wait till you see it, it's action packed. The second picture is actually me getting back to that fanfiction fanart I was inspired to do thanks to fanfiction I've been waiting for an update for. Hans is not asking Elsa to partake in 50 shades of anything (maybe 50 shades of royal coup). I personally don't like to draw my OTP (or anything else) kinky, so please don't interpret it that way. Just because I ship it doesn't mean I like to see or draw them getting it on. And just because I draw them kissing or flirting doesn't mean I ship it either. Just letting you know that. And I drew my favorite trio outside of Star Wars, Shatterstar, Rictor, and Wolfsbane looking like they're judging someone. I felt like drawing them in my stylized realism so I did, that was the point of it. I hadn't realized how long it was since I'd done anything with these guys and now I want to draw them A LOT. Look out for that in the near future. I just need to draw a lot this year and test out new stuff, especially since I have watercolor pencils and one skin tone alcohol marker that I keep calling a copic even though it's not because it's much cheaper. Well, time for me to be shutting down so toodles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment