Friday, October 20, 2017

Inktober 2017 #5


      Hello. It's Friday and I finished another inktober index card so here we go: 

Ok, this kinda scanned weird and I might rescan it to fix that but later, I have to go in to work tomorrow for more training... It's Frozen, whoop whoop! This could have been my modern take on it but I didn't. That's fine. Well it was time to draw them and I did say that I wanted to include these characters into this year's inktober so here they are, starting with what was supposed to be a stately and graceful Elsa on day 17. Then I drew Anna and Kristoff and I came up with something of a ditty as a backstory: "Anna wanted to go on an adventure. Kristoff said she couldn't walk through a mud puddle. Anna insisted and when she fell in it, guess who went to help her?" Now to explain to her sister. It was fun drawing them all muddy with messy hair and I really should draw more Kristanna, they're cute. Hansanna was cute too, but Kristanna is genuinely cute not staged. And then of course I had to draw Olaf and Sven. They're having fun with Olaf's own personal flurry, which he gets for being Elsa's privileged "firstborn". For everyone waiting, I finally drew Hans... digging a hole? I hope that isn't someone's early grave. Hans got more likes than Olaf and Sven somehow... maybe it's because I put more personality into today's drawing than yesterday. I admit the Olaf one is generic. I don't like how Elsa came out when I penned her because I messed up her face shape. Tomorrow is the start of another card with another theme and I actually start training at the register... I would have done that today if I had the right pants and shoes, which I got at Walmart a couple hours ago, a pain and I would have preferred going elsewhere but my mom went there because it's closer. Ugh. Well, hope you have a good weekend, I'll be seeing you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment