Monday, October 23, 2017

How about a sandwich shop run by aliens? (that actually sounds like a simming idea)


      Hello. I finish this latest card tomorrow, so why am I posting now? Oh, it's nothing...


Nothing at all... My dad upgraded the family computer from Vista to 7 a long time ago (I don't remember how long it's been but it was recent) and with his very quick attempt at backing up right before that, we lost Photoshop. We just recently got it back and today the photo tile on my phone decided to remind me that this was an unfinished project so I was like, yeah I can work on it quickly today... I had to delete the original PSD file because neither Photoshop nor FireAlpaca would open it. Oh, and I was under the impression that I had to go into work in the afternoon so I went out in the morning and turns out I was scheduled to go in in the morning... I felt so bad about it so music, editing Santino Fontana so it looks like he's saying either sandwiches or aliens, and playing the sims 4 to feel better. I go in tomorrow for work in the afternoon (I have been double checking because part of the reason for today was I didn't think to check the schedule, I was just going by word of mouth) so I won't post again on here till Wednesday or work on any more silly stuff like this. I don't know when I'll do more stuff besides inktober but my work schedule for the time being will be three days a week so I'll have plenty of time to draw doodles, especially when I get paid and use my paycheck for art stuff. Well, I should be posting more inktober on Wednesday and maybe I can work with the schedule they give me at work and not accidentally miss more days 😱

No comments:

Post a Comment