Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday (wow)


      I HAVE POWER AND INTERNET AGAIN!!! The poor people that restored it, though... There was some drama up the block with some stupid neighbors. Anyway, I have a couple more doodles today (boredom) so let's go!


The formatting will be fixed eventually when I get on my computer but, ay, they're both Hans related. Well, the top one is I thought a little more on that whole OC-Frozen crossover (I drew Aidan replacing Elsa a month or two ago) yesterday so I doodled a tiny, wonky Tamiko replacing Hans. You may be thinking it's completely genderbent... I'm keeping that to myself for now. And I had to draw modern!Hans and I thought I'd draw him eating some wienerbrød (I love how easy my phone makes it to type that 💖) and thinking of a sale. Redbubble will have a sale tomorrow and Society6 might have another sale this Sunday like they did when I had a hurricane knocking over trees and my electricity, but hey, I like a good sale. It'd be better if I had money, but I like deals. If you're interested, I'm michdoodles on both sites. I don't remember if I mentioned it here yesterday, but I'm considering doing either traditional commissions or opening a Patreon (or both), but I do have my qualms about it. In the case of Patreon, it's as simple as another account and password to keep track of and if it will even receive traffic. In the case of traditional commissions, it's the supplies and shipping that worries me. Oh, I don't like how his face turned out but whatever. Let's see if I come back Friday with more doodles 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment