Friday, September 22, 2017

Fantastically Diverse Friday


      Hello. It is friday, and the first day of fall... And I've got fresh doodles for you, isn't it a great day?





So... I drew a boy (who's parents I've drawn here before. He's a fan character) and his eventual wife. I doodled the two of them Tuesday night partly because I thought of having this character end up with a chunky girl considering I tend to keep my female characters slim and if I say anything about the men, that would be an incriminating spoiler so I won't. They received quite a bit of love from Instagram (I'm not very popular anywhere so 10 likes is love) but not from Tumblr. Is it because they're a straight couple and I started it off with Dis TRUE LOVE ❤? On Wednesday I doodled Rictor because Mexico experienced a deadly earthquake on Tuesday and on that day specifically, I was going 'Richter, what'd you do?' (cue Look What You Made Me Do) but he would have felt horrible about it so there he is saying ¡AY MI MADRE! in anguish. Ah, I remembered a word I barely use at the right time 😃 Underneath anxious little Julio Richter is Aidan's mom as a teen getting pissed that she couldn't swim in the community pool because it's no longer summer 😒 I actually don't technically have this problem seeing as how I live in Florida and it's pretty much eternal summer (Elsa is so appealing from here) but I also don't have a pool and most people we know that have access to one don't invite us so yeah, whatever. I only have one bathing suit anyway and don't feel very comfortable in anything revealing, especially with my thigh area (stomach can be easily covered, thighs are another problem), so I mind mostly when it's really hot and good pool weather. I didn't draw the fence there straight so I have this joke that some hooligans messed it up. Ok then, I hope you guys have a good weekend, including Mexico and Puerto Rico since they've been having it bad lately. No good weekend for people playing with explosives, though, no good 😣

No comments:

Post a Comment